Training programmes with limited space and equipment are in high demand right now. There is a VAST amount of options and they all look very similar. Understandably it has left people confused and unsure as to what programme to follow. They all promise to be the toughest, sweatiest, calorie-killing sessions of your life.
So what sets the P.O.P programme apart?
Our mission is to provide the most effective and efficient
The workouts you will follow are designed to:
– Burn FAT and MAINTAIN lean muscle mass.
– CORRECT and TEACH proper form and technique
– Develop STRENGTH and REDUCE
– Be SAFE to do alone without supervision
We have carefully designed and periodised the programmes to offer a LONG TERM solution that you can commit to.
The scientifically backed, tried and tested programs aim to provide long term solutions, that are safe, effective and efficient. The P.O.P is your affordable, systematic, user friendly option for your training.
The programs require some equipment. This is kept to a minimum, but some equipment is required to yield consistent results. To start the P.O.P programs you will need:
– Swiss Ball
– Pair of Dumbbells (adjustable are ideal) or Kettlebells of varied weights
– Step / Bench
– Resistance band – 1 x long loop or multiple resistances
Follow the chart to determine which level programme you need to purchase to get started!
All levels of the P.O.P (beginner/intermediate/
Please purchase the first phase of the APPROPRIATE level in accordance with the flowchart. Once you have completed Phase 1 of your appropriate level please purchase and progress to Phase 2. For example, if you have already completed the P.O.P intermediate Phase 1, please purchase Intermediate Level 2.
PLEASE NOTE: by clicking "BUY NOW" you will be taken to a third party page to complete payment.
By clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button above – you agree to the following:
- S.C.U.L.P.T. and LCPT strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. S.C.U.L.P.T. and LCPT is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge S.C.U.L.P.T. and LCPT from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of S.C.U.L.P.T. and LCPT Trainer
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- S.C.U.L.P.T. and LCPT is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- We are not medical professionals. The information we provide is based on our personal experiences, studies of strength and conditioning & nutrition and our experiences as coaches.
- The information contained on our websites, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as fitness coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to fitness coaching.
- We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided on our websites, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of strength and conditioning and nutrition research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- The program only package offers a program to you to follow with our instruction. No one to one contact is including unless paid for in addition to the monthly package cost.
- The program is designed to be followed for 1 month. We cannot expect results if the program is not appropriately progressed each 4 weeks or followed correctly each training session.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results and fat loss results differ by individual.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his/her/their background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program.
- The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
- The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.
- Any videos sent to us can be used for our marketing purposes and any social media posts related to the program must tag @S.C.U.L.P.T. and @LCPT appropriately.